EMERGENCY PRESSURE VENT
Series No. 7800
Protectoseal Series No. 7800 Emergency Pressure Vents are designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the operating vent on tanks. The Series No. 7800 vents do not provide vacuum relief. Vacuum relief must be supplied by independent operating vents (See Protectoseal Series No. 830, Series No. 8540H, Series No. 6240, Series No. 18540 or Series No. 16240).
Under normal operating conditions, the vent pallet assembly is closed providing an effective vapor seal. In the event of an emergency (fire involvement of the tank), the pallet lifts in response to the increased pressure in the tank's vapor space. Vapor is expelled, thereby protecting the tank from dangerous over-pressurization. Pallet assembly automatically closes and reseals when the pressure is reduced.
- Product Specification Sheet - PDF ( Spanish | Chinese )
- Installation & Maintenance Instructions - PDF ( Spanish | Chinese )
- Sizes 2" (DN 50) through 24" (DN 600)
- Vents directly to atmosphere
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- Higher pressure settings available
- ProFlow® Sizing/Selection Software
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Low-leak pallet design - certified test reports
- Non-metallic (Thermoplastic Resin & FRP) construction available
- Design & light weight permit easy handling
- Conforms with European ATEX Directive 94/9/EC