End-of-Line Deflagration Flame ArrestersAVC
Gas Groups: C & D | IIB & IIC
The Protectoseal AVC Series End-of-Line Flame Arresters are designed to be installed at the end of a pipeline or exit vent from a vessel to provide protection against atmospheric deflagrations. Vapors are allowed to escape into the atmosphere and air can be drawn into the tank through the E-Flow® enhanced crimped ribbon arresting element. If an ignition source outside the tank (unconfined deflagration) is encountered, the flame arrester provides protection for the tank’s vapor space.
- Suitable for Hydrogen Applications.
- Replaceable element for easier maintenance
- E-Flow® technology provides exceptional flow capacities with minimal pressure drop
- Unique element design is less susceptible to fouling/clogging
- Lightweight for ease of installation
- Bird screen to prevent foreign object from entering tank
- Sizes: 1”(25mm) through 16” (400mm)
- Connections: ANSI 150 Flange
- Materials: Stainless Steel (No coating), Carbon Steel (Orange paint)
- Gas Groups: C & D | IIB & IIC
- Testing & Certifications: EN ISO 16852 and approved to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
- Alternative connections available
- Additional material available
- Offshore Paint and Coating*
- Others on Request
- NACE conformance (all wetted parts)
*Adds a protective layer to the flame arrester. Primarily employed in offshore platform applications.