End-of-Line Emergency Pressure Vent7800
Protectoseal Series 7800 Emergency Pressure Vent is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the operating vent on tanks. Under normal operating conditions, the vent pallet assembly is closed providing an effective vapor seal. In the event of an emergency (fire involvement of the tank), the pallet lifts in response to the increased pressure in the tank’s vapor space. Vapor is expelled, thereby protecting the tank from dangerous over-pressurization. Pallet assembly automatically closes and reseals when the pressure is reduced.
- OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE VENT – PDF
- Certified flow curves validating flow characteristics of unit
- Certified test report verifying specified settings and leakage performance
- “Air-cushion” pallet design for low leakage performance of no more than 1 SCFH at 90% of the set pressure
- Serialized unit and associated weights for easy identification and traceability
- Sizes: 2” (DN 50) through 24” (DN 600)
- Flange Connections: ANSI, DIN 16 PN or API flange connections
- Materials: Aluminum, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy C / C276
- Testing and Certifications: Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive
- Standard Setting Range*: Pressure: 1 – 48 oz/in2 | 4.31 – 206.84 mbar
- Spring-loaded models available to achieve higher than standard settings, Series 9800
*Settings vary by size
- Flange Connections: Other drilling patterns available upon request
- Diaphragm Materials: FEP, Viton®, Buna N, EPDM, Neoprene; other materials available upon request
- Special Coatings: PROSHIELD™, FEP and Kynar®
- Instrumentation: Mechanical or electronic lift indicator
- Material certifications for castings
- PURE-TECH™ Design – Special cleaning and packaging for the storage of ultrapure liquids
Viton® is a Registered Trademark of E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc.
Kynar® is a Registered Trademark of Arkema, Inc.