Weatherhood Free Vent5200G
Protectoseal Series 5200G Free Vent provides open access to the tank’s vapor space and provides continuous pressure and vacuum venting. Flange connection mounts to tank’s roof nozzle. The opening is protected by removable weatherhood. A protective mesh screen is also provided to minimize the possibility of debris entering the tank opening while allowing access to the tank’s interior through roof nozzle for inspection, measurement, etc.
- Removable weatherhood protects tank opening
- Screen protects tank’s interior from debris
- Flange Connections: Mates with 125# / 150# ANSI and DIN PN 16 flat face flanges
- Sizes: 2” (DN 50) through 12” (DN 300) – Refer to Series 5200D for larger sizes
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel
- Flange Connections: Other drilling patterns available upon request.
- Product Specification Sheet – PDF
- Installation & Maintenance Instructions – PDF ( Spanish | Chinese )
- Sizes 2″ (DN 50) through 12 ” (DN 300), refer to Series 5200D for larger sizes