End-of-Line Vacuum VentSeries No. 6240
Protectoseal Series 6240 Vacuum Relief Vent is intended for use where only vacuum relief is required. A pallet in the vent housing retards air intake as the tank normally breathes in due to atmospheric temperature changes or emptying of the tank. The pallet opens and closes to permit only that intake relief necessary to avoid tank damage under normal operating conditions. Series 16240 offers a side mounted connection.
- OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE VENT – PDF
- Certified flow curves validating flow characteristics of unit
- Certified test report verifying specified settings and leakage performance
- “Air-cushion” pallet design for low leakage performance of no more than 1 SCFH at 90% of the set pressure
- Pallet assembly guides and center pallet stem guide to ensure proper alignment of pallet assembly on the seat and smooth lifting and reseating action
- Automatic condensate drainage design to mitigate freezing, binding and clogging
- Swing-bolt design facilitating inspection and easy maintenance
- Serialized unit and associated weights for easy identification and traceability
- Sizes: 2” (DN 50) through 12” (DN 300)
- Flange Connections: Mates with 125# / 150# ANSI or DIN PN 16.
- Materials: Aluminum, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy C / C276. Non-metallic (Thermoplastic Resin & FRP) construction also available
- Testing and Certifications: Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive
- Standard Setting Range*: Vacuum: 0.5 – 23 oz/in2 | 2.15 – 99.11 mbar
- Spring-loaded models available to achieve higher than standard settings, Series 19240
*Setting vary by size
- Flange Connections: Other drilling patterns available upon request
- Diaphragm Materials: FEP, Viton®, Buna N, EPDM, Neoprene; other materials available upon request
- Special Coatings: PROSHIELD™, FEP and Kynar®
- *Settings: Non-standard setting available
- Instrumentation: Mechanical or electronic lift indicator
- Material certifications for castings
- Clamp-on “Steam-Jacketing” available
- PURE-TECH™ Design – Special cleaning and packaging for the storage of ultra pure liquids
Viton® is a Registered Trademark of E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc.
Kynar® is a Registered Trademark of Arkema, Inc.