Vent-Line Deflagration Flame Arrester30000
Gas Groups: D | IIA
Protectoseal Series 30000 Vent-Line / In-Line Crimped Metal Flame Arrester is designed to provide flame stopping protection for vent pipes leading from a tank’s vapor space, directly to atmosphere. The arrester prevents a flame front generated by an unconfined deflagration occurring outside the pipe from propagating into the vapor space. May be mounted within 20′ of the end of the open straight vent pipe in either the vertical or horizontal position.
- Crimped metal arrester element minimizes pressure drops and reduces overall weight
- Straight through flow pattern minimizes element fouling and simplifies the element cleaning process
- Removable and interchangeable arrester element facilitates ease of inspection and maintenance
- Sizes: 6” (DN 150) through 12” (DN 300)
- Flange Connections: Mates with ANSI and DIN PN 16
- Materials: Available in Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel
- Gas Groups: NEC Group D | IEC Explosion Group IIA
Flange Connections: Other drilling patterns available upon request.
Other: Materials certifications for castings
Clamp-on “Steam-Jacketing” available