Spring Operated Tank Blanketing Valve, ½″30
Protectoseal Series 30, ½” Spring Operated Tank Blanketing Valve is designed to regulate the flow of a blanketing gas (usually Nitrogen) into the vapor space of a flammable liquids storage tank. The Series 30 valve is spring operated. The pressure balanced poppet is held in its closed position by direct spring force. The valve senses the pressure in the vapor space and opens (in opposition to the setting spring force) to allow a flow of gas into the tank when the tank pressure drops below the valve’s set point. When tank pressure returns to near the valve’s set point the flow of gas is stopped. The ½” size is suitable for use on smaller tanks and vessels.
- Optional flow plugs tailor flow capacity to specific requirements and conserve blanketing gas
- Fully field serviceable minimizing down-time
- Sizes: ½″ FNPT inlet & outlet standard
- Inlet gas pressure range: 10 PSIG to 200 PSIG
- Settings: -0.1 in. W.C. to 69.2 in. W.C.
- Materials: Metal Parts – 316 Stainless Steel
- Soft Goods – FEP, Buna N, Neoprene, Viton®, EPDM, Chemraz®, Kalrez®;
- Filter – Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Testing & Certifications: Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive
Viton® & Kalrez® are Registered Trademarks of E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc.
Chemraz® is a Registered Trademark of Greene, Tweed & Co., Inc.
- Flange Connections: 150# or 300# welded ANSI on inlet / outlet or outlet only
- Material certifications for castings
- Other: Optional pilot & sense line gauges; Integral purge on main and/or sense line; Field test accessories; Supply line filter; Single port sensing; Status port sensing
- PURE-TECH™ Design – Special cleaning and packaging for the storage of ultrapure liquids