End-of-Line Deflagration Flame ArrestersESA
Gas Groups: D | IIA & IIA1
The Protectoseal EVB Series End-of-Line Flame Arresters are designed to be installed at the end of a pipeline or exit vent from a vessel to provide protection against atmospheric deflagrations. Vapors are allowed to escape into the atmosphere and air can be drawn into the tank through the E-Flow® enhanced crimped ribbon arresting element. If an ignition source outside the tank (unconfined deflagration) is encountered, the flame arrester provides protection for the tank’s vapor space.
- Short-time* Burn capability
- Elevated operating temperature Range -4°F to +302°F (20°C to +150°C).
- E-Flow® technology provides exceptional flow capacities with minimal pressure drop
- Unique element design is less susceptible to fouling/clogging
- Replaceable element for easier maintenance
- Lightweight for ease of installation
- Bird screen to prevent foreign object from entering tank
* Short time burn protection for up to 2 minutes, however any secondary protection measure must be implemented within 60 seconds of detection of a short time burn event.
- Sizes: ½”(15mm) through 24” (600mm)
- Connections: ANSI 150 Flange
- Materials: Stainless Steel (No coating), Carbon Steel (Orange paint)
- Gas Groups: D | IIA & IIA1
- Testing & Certifications: EN ISO 16852 and approved to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
- Short time burn protection for up to 2 minutes (any secondary protection measure must be implemented within 60 seconds of detection of a short time burn event)
- Alternative connections available
- Additional material available
- Offshore Paint and Coating*
- Others on Request
- NACE conformance (all wetted parts)
*Adds a protective layer to the flame arrester. Primarily employed in offshore platform applications.