End-of-Line Crimped Metal Flame ArrestersSeries No. 27000 / 29000 / 31000
27000 – D | IIA
29000 – D, C | IIA, IIB3
31000 – D, C, B | IIA, IIB3, IIC
Protectoseal Series 27000, 29000 and 31000 are installed where it is necessary to protect against external unconfined deflagrations from entering the tank’s vapor space but not necessary to conserve vapor losses. These arresters are installed on the end of a tank or process vent pipe. Vapors are allowed to escape into the atmosphere and air can be drawn in through their specially designed flame arrester grid assembly.
- Crimped metal arrester element minimizes drops and reduces overall weight
- Removable and interchangeable arrester element facilitates ease of inspection and maintenance
- Weatherhood protects against environmental conditions
- Sizes: Series 27000 – 2” (DN 50) through 16” (DN 400); Series 29000 – 2” (DN 50) through 6” (DN 150); Series 31000 – 2” (DN 50) and 3” (DN 80)
- Flange Connections: ANSI or DIN PN16 connections
- Materials: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Gas Groups: 27000 – NEC Group D |IEC Explosion Group IIA; 29000 – NEC Groups D, C | IEC/ISO Explosion Groups IIA, IIB3; Series 31000 – NEC Groups D, C, and B | IEC / ISO Explosion Groups IIA, IIB3, IIC
- Connections: Other drilling patterns available upon request.
- Materials certifications for castings