Light Duty End-of-line Deflagration Flame ArrestersSV
Gas Groups: D & C | IIA, IIA1, IIB1, IIB2 & IIB3
Protectoseal SV Series of Light Duty End-of-line Flame Arresters are designed for installation at an end of a pipeline, or on an atmospheric vent from vessels where flammable gases or vapors may be present and are designed to prevent atmospheric deflagrations from entering a piping system, or a storage tank. SV Series Flame Arresters provide a cost-effective solution for situations where a simple lightweight product is required. Typical applications include gas purging of equipment, sample lines and instrumentation lines.
- Lightweight, easy fitting
- Compact: maximum overall height of 0.276 inches / 77mm
- Threaded fitting
- Weather hood for enhanced protection
- Sizes: 1/2” (15mm) through 2” (50mm)
- Connections: Male or Female Threaded connection
- Materials: Aluminum
- Gas Groups: D & C | IIA, IIA1, IIB1, IIB2 & IIB3
- Testing & Certifications: EN ISO 16852 and approved to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.