End-of-Line Pressure/Vacuum Conservation Vent and Flame ArresterFAB Valve® Series
Gas Groups: C & D | IIA & IIB3
The Protectoseal FAB Valve® Series serves as both a Pressure and Vacuum Conservation Vent and a Deflagration Flame Arrester. The conservation vent provides dependable protection against excessive pressure/vacuum and minimizes vapor loss. The flame arrester provides additional protection against atmospheric deflagration.
- RE-Flow® technology provides outstanding flow capacity with minimal pressure drop
- Unique element design is less susceptible to fouling/clogging
- Optimized pallet design and sealing to reduce chattering
- Compact design for ease of installation
- Sizes: 2”(50mm) through 12”(300mm)
- Connections: ANSI 150 Flange
- Materials: Stainless Steel (No coating), Carbon Steel (Orange paint)
- Gas Groups: C & D | IIA & IIB3
- Testing & Certifications: EN ISO 16852 and approved to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
- Alternative connections available
- Additional material available
- Offshore Paint and Coating*
- Others on Request
- NACE conformance (all wetted parts)
*Adds a protective layer to the flame arrester. Primarily employed in offshore platform applications.