Pilot Operated Tank Blanketing Valve, 1″20
Protectoseal Series 20, 1” Pilot Operated Tank Blanketing Valve is designed to regulate the flow of a blanketing gas (usually Nitrogen) into the vapor space of a flammable liquids storage tank. The valve senses the pressure in the vapor space and opens fully when the tank pressure equals the valve’s set point to allow a flow of gas into the tank. When tank pressure returns to near the valve’s set point the flow of gas is stopped. Each unit consists of a main valve which controls the flow of inert gas into the tank, and the pilot valve which accurately senses the tank’s pressure and controls the opening and closing of the main valve.
- Pilot operated design provides tight operating band
- Optional flow plugs tailor flow capacity to specific requirements and conserve blanketing gas
- Fully field serviceable minimizing down-time
- Connections: 1” NPT inlet & outlet
- Inlet gas pressure range: 20 PSIG to 200 PSIG
- Settings: -0.5 in. W.C. to 69.2 in. W.C.
- Materials: Metal Parts – 316 Stainless Steel
- Soft Goods – FEP, Buna N, Neoprene, Viton®, EPDM, Chemraz®, Kalrez®;
- Filter – Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Testing & Certifications: Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive
Viton® & Kalrez® are Registered Trademarks of E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc.
Chemraz® is a Registered Trademark of Greene, Tweed & Co., Inc.
- Flange Connections: 150# or 300# welded ANSI on inlet / outlet or outlet only
- Material certifications for castings
- Other: Optional pilot & sense line gauges; Integral purge on main and/or sense line; Field test accessories; Supply line filter; Single port sensing; Status port sensing
- PURE-TECH™ Design – Special cleaning and packaging for the storage of ultrapure liquids